Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I'd Do If I Weren't Afraid.

Hye Readers,

Yesterday i saw Aemy post something about "What I'd do if i Weren't Afraid and followed by Jesse Miller and its sound fun coz i never list down what im gonna do if i weren't afraid..so this is my list..



* Be a scuba instructor
* Tell my 1st crush that i have feeling for her
* Travel Alone
* Be a sky diver
* Be a triad leader.

So that all have..hehehe..what about you?? Kindly paste the image above and list down the things you would do if you weren't afraid. Its just for fun and trust me, nobody gonna laugh at you just because u afraid to do something..hehe :)

Regards,
-Strider-

5 comments :

  1. Oh hey, we all share the same interest here! :D

    All the best for ya, and hopefully you can achieve one of these someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoooo...... hihok... leeza akan mundar mandir. tak pun tido terus (tido2 ayam)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yg akak teringin, tapi takut..

    terjun bebas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum

    hehehe.tkut tapi berani nak mencuba sesuatu. hidup kan sekali

    ReplyDelete