Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How Women Tricks A Man

Hye Readers,

Let me share you another story that i just received recently...its quite funny and believe me..this girl really know how to make easy money..hahahaha



In a train compartment, there are three men and one ravishing young
girl. The four passengers join in a conversation, which very soon
turns to the erotic.


Then, the young girl proposes, "If each of you will give me $1, I will
show you my legs." The men, charmed by this young girl, all pull a
buck out of their wallet. And then the girl pulls up her dress a bit
to show her legs.


Then she says, "If each of you gentlemen will give me $10, I'll show
you my thighs." Men being what they are, they all pull out a
ten-dollar bill. The girl pulls up her dress all the way to her
panties.


Conversation continues, and the men, a bit excited, have all taken off
their coats. Then the young girl says, "If you will give me $100, I
will show you where I was operated on for appendicitis."


Naturally, all three fork over the money, and then the girl turns to
the window and points to a hospital in the distance and says,




"There!"


hahaha..Moral of the story that some men are so gullible(tertipu) with this kind of trick..so for all men out there be careful..hahaha

Note: Imagined that this are not local people..hehehe :)

Regards,
-Strider

7 comments :