Thursday, June 2, 2011

Showdown 2011 Personal Review – HMC PHLOW

Hye Readers,

This is my 2nd personal review on showdown 2011 for this week..For this entry I choose to review HMC PHLOW performance throughout the journey until now..let me remind my review is not on the technical stuff..I’m gonna leave that to professional judges

HMC is one of the strongest crew in this competition..they are really good and they never failed to impress me..Although they were beaten by elecoldxhot for best performance from week after week they never showed fear in fighting for that title..Their spirit to work as a unit and put up the good show has earn my vote although I been vote for my favourite crew..

Frankly I would be satisfied if they win this competiton because for me they deserved it..Based on professional judges ECX maybe the best crew based on the performance in past three week but HMC could challenge them if they keep on the pressure to ECX..

I can’t wait to watch them perform next week and I hope that they can brings us a good show..IF the judges have a wild card and able to save one crew from being eliminate I don’t surprised if they used it on HMC..But I don’t think that gonna happen because I believed that HMC is in a strong voting position based on the  active fans on showdown 2011 fan pages..

But as a Fans we shouldn’t carried away by their ranking coz we have to keep on voting if we want to see HMC wins this competition..I  believed they are working so hard to put the good show and if the fans want to see them again they should continue voting..Anything can happen in a blink of an eye..

For the Neutrals try and pay attention to their performance next week and you’ll see that they are worth to get vote from you..

So Malaysian..what are you waiting for..if you a fan of them keep on voting and spread the news..Lets others know about HMC..other than voting this is an alternative ways for them to get vote from others..

Note: HMC Official Fan Pages (Click Here)

P/S: This is review is written on 2nd June 2011..what happen after that is another story…

Regards,
-Strider-

5 comments :

  1. Marr: jgn lupa vote..hehehe..

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love showdown a lot ! ;) for this moment, yup, hmc menyerlah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sy suka layan showdown ni,tapi musim ni mcm tak tgk tv je.heheee
    musim 2010 wakaka crew semestinya di hati..heeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nur: yer ker??hehe..ade chance nak mng crew nie tp kena fight ngn ECX laa..hehe

    Woofer: hehe..aku suka gak wakaka..hehe..stylo beb dorang..hehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete