Thursday, June 9, 2011

Showdown 2011 – Top 7 (Bounce Stepperz)

Last night I was watching Showdown 2011 and I think I was one of the best live show so far..The stake was high and so does all the performance..

This week I think the judge finally saw something in Bounce Stepperz(BOS)..This crew for me always being unique since meltdown till the live show..They won best performance of the night and they beat EXC and HMC for that title..

But I agreed with the judge that BOS has come strong week in week out and all their afford has earn them a title best performance..This week they keep maintaining their own style although its quite hard to execute..

I like Maple Loo comment and I agreed that they have a bright future in dancing industry and I hope they will not stop dancing even their lose in this competition and I think Malaysian feels the same way too..  

I hope they all will success in their life and hope all of them will be dancing together although I don’t think they all are full time dancers..can wait to see them perform next week and if u wanna see them more make sure to keep your voting in.. J

Regards,
-Strider-

2 comments :

  1. stridewr ko dok singapore ke.. asal aku tatau ape2 pon psl mende ni.. and satu lagi.. ni psl dancing competition ke hape..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lamp: aku duk KL laa..ape plak kene mengena ngan singapore..hehehe..btw a`a..ni show dance comp..hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete